Back to the main web site

Click here to go back to our website.

Get our latest news automatically via email

Simply click on this link, add your email address, and it's done!

Sunday 25 May 2008

Saintes and île d'Oléron by Rosie

The other week I went to Saintes with my latin class. We went to the roman ampitheater and the remains of the roman bridge that used to cross the river charente, after we visted a museum in Saintes. We all had a great day out.
And last week I went to île d'Oléron, with my class, to learn to sail for 3 days with my school (André Dulin in Aigrefeuille near La Rochelle). We stayed in Boyardville on the island of Oléron. It was really fun, we did cycling, a treasure hunt in the forest and sport. On the 3rd day we sailed around Fort Boyard, it was amazing to get so close, it's really big. I really enjoyed learning to sail. I had a great 3 days with my friends.

No comments: